Monday, January 16, 2012

Someone link me a quest helper!

Holy crap, who knew shopping for school supplies was so hard?! Spare me some sympathy though, it's my first year of school-supply shopping so I'm completely out of my depth.

The brave soul that I am, I figured 'to hell with the pre-packed school list, I can get a better deal if I shop on my own'. Famous. Last. Words. Do you know how hard it is to find Clag paste in the right size? And scrapbooks, seriously. Finding a scrapbook ANYWHERE is like making the first manned mission to Mars and getting one for a decent price is nigh fucking impossible.

I finally gathered together my little jewels, I swear it's harder than a level 85 end-game WoW quest to hunt down and hoard all those little beauties but gather I did! And the best part? Now I get to name every single piece. Oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment