Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pinterest obsession. And an unhealthy fixation on the weeks until Christmas.

Pinterest.

Need I say more? I am seriously addicted to the concept of creating a digital noticeboard that saves your pictures, links and information in one handy-dandy spot to be retrieved from anywhere. Except TAFE, it's blocked. Weird, I know.

I have been scrolling the joyous boards gathering ideas for our Handmade Christmas. This year, handmade's the bomb baby. X and I have been brainstorming ideas for handmade gifts and we have been encouraging our family to make presents for us too. If anyone is really uncomfortable with making their own, we just ask them to please consider buying handmade and supporting small business.

Pinterest has been such a hub of ideas, I just adore it. Do you have an account? Drop me a line so we can hook up and share the Pinterest love!

Pinterest - Eveningsong Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment